AIM
brecklez

Reverie Of Existence Reverie Of Existence

Good Overall

I liked it quite a lot, only thing was though that the music got very annoying after a short while and also the animation was a little too fast, some of the things in the movie i missed and they were just a slight flicker in the corner of my eye. Besides that, nice work.

GameOver GameOver

Not so good

Its originality is good and the animaton also looks very nice. But, i cant see why this got front page if it isnt going to be expanded upon, and also it is so short. I dont think it's good enough for front page, but i do think it's good.

happy birthday =] happy birthday =]

Chuckle

I actually got a giggle out of that one =) well done! Quite a lot of humour in that one!

RES3T - Teaser RES3T - Teaser

Nice Sense Of Style

I blammed this, but, purely because its a trailer, and i dont see the need to keep trailers on NG. BUT i do want to see the final piece, so dont think i didnt like it at all. nice style, nice character design, and , the plot seems interesting too.

Confuzzled responds:

um...theres NO hint of a plot in the teaser, and it seems ur vote did nothing (odd for a lvl 11) cause its still got a close close to getting Green

SK8 SK8

The Best

although it isnt my favorite flash by far, its still by far the best skate-flash, youve done what all the other failed at. It was smooth, and the tricks were actually visable. i loved it!

PCM5 PCM5

please add voices and color

your animation, is great,the only reason graphics didnt get a 10 was i think it needs color, and the only reason sound didnt, cos i think it needs voices.
U put those 2 elements in, and we have a winner!

ink ink

front page!!

need i say more? well i think i should. that was probably one of the most, if not THE most original flash ive seen as of yet. the different stages, the interpretation, the sleekness of the animation, the graphics, the whole concept was great

Animation Battle Animation Battle

original

i actually like the 'rushed' style, and teh fact that there isnt any colour used. it makes it more original. only problem i can see is the frame rate, i think increasing it would make it that bit better, then i think it would be almost perfect!
L.K

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

lol, very stylish

it held its own throughout, and the tobot boss, had some funny moments, just, the way it split into parts, and the fact that the ninja won. also i noticed at teh end, when i zoomed in, there was something written on the ninja's headband "macromedia flash, it consumes my life. and this is mainly why, ill never have a wife" i thought that was pretty quirky and a nice little 'egg' for the movie, very good!

J0E J0E

I like it!!!!

Very original, and a good choice of audio, as it went with the movie. Nice concept too!! its one of my fav's now!